Aster macro. 'Twilight'
Twilight Big Leaf Aster
- Plants transition from groundcover to wildflower when erect stems emerge.
- The stems usually develop a red-purple color and bear sessile leaves and large lavender blue daisy flowers in August well into October.
- Pollinator and host for butterflies and moths.
- Mildew resistant.
- Best in morning sun or dappled shade in average well drained soils.
- Category: Perennials, Natives
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Height: 30-36 in
- Spread: 30-36 in
- Bloom Color: Lavender- Blue
- Foliage Color: Green
|•||can be planted under Black Walnut Trees|
|•||Spreads by rhizomes|