Purple Prairie Clover
Please login to see pricing.
- Purple flowers with golden flecks on cone-like heads on upright wiry stems in June - August.
- A nitrogen- fixing plant, great for prairie restorations.
- grows best in sunny sites with average to dry well drained soil.
- Plants also adapt to loam, sandy, clay, gravelly or alkaline soils.
- Plants are pest resistant but are often nibbled by deer and other herbivores.
Height: 30-36 in
Spread: 12-24 in
Spacing: 2 ft
Color: Reddish Purple
Characteristics & Attributes