- Mounding perennial fern with lustrous evergreen arching fronds.
- Foliage is once compound with each impressive frond consisting of many pairs of serrate pinnae.
- In early spring slender silvery fiddleheads emerge from the loose tufts of old foliage.
- Old leaves collapse into the leaf litter as new fronds unfurl from the fiddleheads.
- Thrives in moist sites and adapts to loamy soils in shade or part shade.
Height: 1-2 ft
Spread: 1-2 feet
Spacing: 2-3 ft
Please login to see pricing.
Characteristics & Attributes
Critter Resistance:» Deer Resistant
Foliage Color:» Green
Attributes:» Drought Tolerant
» Fast Growing
» Low Maintenance
» Mass Planting
» Winter interest